Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 In Review

I thought it would be good to look back on 2008 as we enter into 2009. It is easy to forget all that went on in this busy year.

1. I put one full year of blogging under my belt.
2. Moved into a new place in Mission Springs.
3. Lost a great roommate in James to Hawaii and gained a great roommate in Luke.
4. My Grandma past away and got to see a lot of family I hadn't seen in awhile.
5. Took a couple trips to Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake.
6. Got a new high powered cell phone.
7. Went to many Giants Games.
8. Started infrequently taking spin classed.
9. Turned 24 and celebrated with an amazing sailing trip with a bunch of great friends.
10. Went to the Indianapolis 500 with my Dad and some family friends.
11. Got to see my little brother graduate from highschool.
12. Got ordained by the "Church of Latter Day Dude".
13. Went to Atlanta to visit family and see my cousin graduate.
14. Had a couple great parties at my house, including the White Trash/Gulchie Party.
15. Bought a road bike.
16. Hurt my back pretty badly and was laid up for a week.
17. Won the Scotts Valley Co Ed Rec League Softball Championship.
18. Took a business trip to Chicago.
19. And I finished up the year building a house in Mexico with my church.

All in all it was a good year. Work was very busy and we were very blessed despite the economy, I continued to help out with YoungLife and volunteer at my church as well.

Looking forward to 2009.

3 comments:

Mike Mitchell said...

and you grew a mustache/goat tee

Anonymous said...

i appreciate that you said i am a good roomate.... but whats up with the "in james," and the "in Luke?" just curious.... ps. are you still in an icebox?

Michael Lipert said...

actually is trying to grow a mustache/ goat tee