Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winter... I'm Sorry But You Suck

I haven't posted in awhile, and for that, I am sorry.

There is just something about the middle of winter that gets me down, among other things of course. I guess we can call it the post holiday hangover. The days are ridiculously short. The weather is depressing. It is just hard to get motivated for anything.

And when it rains, it poors right? To add to the wintertime blues, my back is still bugging me a little bit, my friends and family are going through some trials, and work is getting a little stressful.

I guess I am in a "funk". But it's OK to be in a "funk" every once in awhile though, right?

Hopefully I can snap out of it soon.

2 comments:

E said...

Here is a little poem I wrote just for you to lift your spirits:

Funks stink like skunks.

By E.

:-)

Yeah, this time of year is the dark before the dawn... I smell what you're stepping in for sure. I hope the weather and your heart change for the better soon!

bobby said...

So what you're saying is, you don't post in the summer cause you wanna be outside having fun, and you don't post in the winter cause the days are 2 short and you're unmotivated.

It's all good. I'll take my happy dose of Random At Best whenever it shows up. ;)