Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Evolution of a White Elephant Gift

I run in many circles, and this year, had the opportunity to attend a few Christmas Parties.

What Christmas Party would be complete without a White Elephant Gift Exchange. I figured this year, I would track the life of a White Elephant Gift. I started out with a Barrel of Monkeys, and when it was all said and done, after the last party, I was left with a very festive Christmas Mug.











For those of you who can't tell what that doll is, it's a Boyfriend Voodoo doll. Apparently if your mad at your boyfriend, you can inflict pain the doll and it will in turn, inflict pain on your boyfriend.

The best gift by far, was the pirate puffy shirt from Seinfeld. One of the best Seinfeld episodes ever. I was sad to see that one go.