Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haiti Mission Trip

On Dec. 27th, I'll be heading out with a team from my church on a mission trip to Haiti. We will be partnering up with YWAM (Youth With A Mission) to help clear rubble, work on small building projects, and do whatever else may be needed.

I am super excited for this trip and know it will be an amazing experience. There is much preparation and work ahead of me in the days leading up to the trip. Most importantly, I have to raise $2,000 to cover the cost of the trip. Although it is a large amount of money, it provides an opportunity for friends and family to partner up with me financially to serve in Haiti.

Below is a copy of my support letter. If you feel led too, I would be incredibly grateful if you would consider supporting me. You can click on the picture below for a full size version of the support letter.

I'll try to keep updating this blog as we continue to prepare for this trip, as well as update you on the trip as well.

No comments: